[SoC] GSoC [pgRouting] Weekly Report #4: Implementing VRP-Pickup and Delivery Problem for pgRouting

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:26:21 PDT 2014

Hi all,

*Project*: Implementing VRP-PDPTW for pgRouting.
*Report Number*: 4

*<My initial plan:>*

* To decide which algorithm to implement. Had some discussions with my
mentors, they helped me a lot when I was confused.
* Design the data structures and collect all the test data into separate
folder.

*<What did i do this week?>*

* As per the plan I decided to start coding the solution. i.e.. to get the
initial feasible solution.
* Read the paper and both of my mentors helped me a lot in understanding
each step clearly.

*<What will I be working on next week? >*

* I will try to complete the basic solution in a few days.
* From now you can follow everything up to date. I started to write a wiki
for live updates.
    * Live Updates:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Important-Notes-on-my-Project

*<Did I meet with any stumbling blocks? >*
* At the moment I’m not blocked.

*Important links*:

Link to Weekly Report:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2014-Manikanta-Kondeti-R4