[SoC] ScribeUI Weekly Report 4

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 20 09:03:08 PDT 2014

Good Friday all,

*Work done this week:*
ScribeUI v1.0 release!

I finished polishing and testing the installation instructions, and now
rely on feedback from the community to advance in that aspect.

I made a nice script to import v0.5 workspaces in scribeui 1.0, and it's
going to be a huge step in the import function that we need since pretty
much the beggining.

I had to go and edit ScribeUI.org for the release, some documentation was
deprecated and I edited it accordingly, or added a deprecation warning when
necessary.

You can get the new release on the ScribeUI repository:
https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui/releases/tag/v1.0

*Work to be done next week:*
Next step is refactoring some of the client side since most of the work so
far was done on the server side.
June 24th is a national holiday here, but that shouldn't slow down my work
too much.

*Blockers:*
No blockers this week.

If you wish to try out ScribeUI v1.0, come over on the demo server:
demo.scribeui.org

Thanks everyone!
Jessica Lapointe