[SoC] GSoC weekly report 5. GDAL Networking

Mikhail Gusev gusevmihs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:05:08 PDT 2014

Hello everyone.
During this week I have successfully built GDAL from source, now 2.0dev,
and already integrate and test several main GNM API methods from an old API
directly into GDAL library (my fork). See my blog post, please:
http://gsoc2014gnm.blogspot.ru/2014/06/week-3-and-4.html. The plans for the
next week stay the same. As I intended I plan to finish moving old methods
to the new API up to first midterm. And finally, I've successfully defended
my Master's thesis on this week, so I will have much more time and fully
concentrate on GSoC now.