[SoC] GSoC [pgRouting] Weekly Report #5: Implementing VRP-Pickup and Delivery Problem for pgRouting

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 03:58:09 PDT 2014

Hi all,

*Project*: Implementing VRP-PDPTW for pgRouting.
*Report Number*: 5

*<My initial plan:>*
** * To complete the basic solution in a few days.

*<What did i do this week?>*
* Coded the initial solution and Eventually the first step is done. I have
to remove some unnecessary things.
 * Cleared most of the bugs and trying to implement it with vectors instead
of arrays.

*<What will I be working on next week? >*
*  My next step will be to implement a TABU optimization on the initial
solution. This will be the important task in my project. Will spend a few
more days on reading the resources and discuss with my mentors & will start
coding.
* From now you can follow everything up to date. I started to write a wiki
for live updates.
    * [Live Updates ](
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Important-Notes-on-my-Project)

*<Did I meet with any stumbling blocks? >*
* At the moment I’m not blocked.

*Important links*:

Link to Weekly Report:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2014-Manikanta-Kondeti-R5