[SoC] ScribeUI weekly report week 6

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 27 11:06:11 PDT 2014

Good Friday all,

*Work done this week:*

Schedule was a bit switched around in the last weeks, as I did the
installation instructions before the refactoring. I now started refactoring
of the client side. I got started with the refactoring of the javascript,
making the editors classes and basically trying to get rid of functions.js
and init.js as much as possible.

*Work to be done next week:*

I'll continue working on the javascript, I might also get my nose in the
CSS but I'm not sure I'll have the time. I'd really like it though, mostly
because that ticket has been annoying me for months:
https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui/issues/77

*Blockers;*
Refactoring is no easy task but it's satisfying. No real blockers though.

Thanks everyone,
Jessica