[SoC] GSoC weekly report 6. GDAL Networking

Mikhail Gusev gusevmihs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:36:06 PDT 2014

Hello everyone.
This is my week 6 report:
http://gsoc2014gnm.blogspot.ru/2014/06/week-6-gnm-in-gdal-20.html. There I
write about the methods of GNM API, which I integrated into GDAL library
(<gdal root>/gnm), and how to use them, for example via a console testing
application which I also implement in <gdal root>/apps.
My current approach of the working on GDAL is that I have a repo on Github
<https://github.com/MikhanGusev/gdal-svn/tree/cmake4gdal> which was forked
from an exterior repo because it had CMakefiles and I could easily build
GDAL and tried to integrate my API. The next week I will change this
approach and make a repo which will be the fork of the official GDAL git
repo, because it seems more convenient to make and share changes of my work
with library. I will continue to move methods from an old API to the
current in this sequence: automatic connectivity creation with some
algorithm, features addition and deletion, working with graph and analysis,
network's business logic.