[SoC] GSOC'14- pgrouting weekly report 6:Refactor Current VRP Implementation into Generic Class Solver for pgRouting

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 06:14:28 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Please find my 6th weekly report.

 * What did i do this week ?*
* Too many things happened this week  and I am glad that the  project is
still on.I am really thankful to my mentors and Anne for keeping the
project alive. As I mentioned in my last weekly report, I spent this week
implementing the optimizer for CVRPTW ( Tabu search with 2-opt and 2-opt*)
. I am still working on the same thing.

*  What will I be working on next week?*
* As Asked by Anne ,i will first work on having a new goal list and a
detailed time schedule for the same after having a discussion with my
mentors according to which the project will be evaluated in future.
* The first priority will always be of having a working CVRPTW and I will
be spending most of my time implementing the optimizer  this week also.

*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
* The optimizer will take some more time.

Link to weekly reoprt :
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2014-Mukul-Priya-R6

Link to code repository :

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/gsoc-cvrptw