[SoC] Student interested in QGIS project not listed in ideas page

Jorge Arevalo jorgearevalo at libregis.org
Sat Mar 1 02:24:14 PST 2014

Hello,

I've been contacted by a student interested in a QGIS project not
listed in ideas page: porting QGIS PostGIS Raster plugin [1] to QGIS
2. I could be available as mentor, but I'm already available for
another project (GDAL PostGIS Raster driver), and there're students
interested on it too. So, I can't mentor 2 students.

I guess he should write the QGIS list, presenting the project and
asking for mentors. Anyway, if any of you here is interested in
mentoring the project, just let me know.

Best regards

--
Jorge Arevalo
Freelance developer