[SoC] Available for Mentoring QGIS Schematization Plugin

Piotr Pociask piotr.pociask at gis-support.pl
Sun Mar 16 10:02:59 PDT 2014

Hello all,

My name is Piotr Pociask and I'm available for mentoring QGIS
Schematization Plugin (
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014#QGIS_Schematization_Plugin).

As this is my first participation in GSoC here are few words about me.

I've graduate geography at Maria Curie Skłodowska University, Lublin,
Poland. My work is bound with GIS technology, in particular OpenSource
projects like QGIS, PostGIS, Flask etc. I'm Python programmer - I've
developing tools (plugins, scripts, algorithms) for QGIS and recently
I've started to create WSGI web applications. I also have some
experience in teaching of Python, PyQGIS and GIS in general.

Regards
Piotr Pociask