[SoC] Introduction - Request for Mentor-Acceptance

Michael Hunger michael.hunger at neotechnology.com
Fri Mar 28 07:38:58 PDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to sign up as a mentor for the Neo4j Spatial project.

I've been a long time contributor to the open source graph database Neo4j
and employee at Neo Technology for quite a while now. I'm working mainly as
Developer Evangelist.

During these years I spent a fair amount of time working on and with
Neo4j-Spatial and am looking forward to further support developing this
exiting Graph+GIS project.

In the past during my university years I mentored students for their
masters thesis and other work. I also taught at the Technical University of
Dresden Dept. of CS.

So I have experienced the challenges of mentoring students first-hand :)

Cheers,

Michael