[SoC] UbuntuGIS Weekly Report 1

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Fri May 23 10:26:17 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

This is the first week of GSoC and I started working on my packaging
project.

I started by updating my build environment for Trusty and then I listed
every packages that needed an update on Trusty, Saucy, Raring, Precise
and Lucid.
Upgrades are almost done for Trusty, I just need to build the latest
postgis once it's out. I also started Precise, there are still 1 or 2
packages that need to be updated and some that will need a rebuild after
that.

Next week I'll continue working on Precise and start the other distros.

It was a smooth first thing and everything went as expected.

--
Jérôme Villeneuve Larouche
www.mapgears.com