[SoC] GSoC 2014 - OTB project weekly report: week 2

Martina Porfiri martina.porfiri at uniroma1.it
Fri May 30 08:21:25 PDT 2014

Hi all,

below you can find the week report n°2.Work done

   - I got more familiar with OpenGL with 2D and 3D Graphics

   - I have created an Eclipse project on Ubuntu 12.04

   - I have analized in more details the ’otbIceViewer’ class doing several
   tests in order to understand better its dependencies and how integrate my
   new ‘otbGlCoverFlow’ class in it

   - I have added in ‘otbIceViewer.cxx’ file a specific ‘Non-static
   callbacks’ in order to activate ‘CoverFlow multi images visualization’ from
   keyboard when the executable ‘otbIceviewer’ is running

   - I have implemented first functions in ‘otbGlCoveFlow’ class, as:
      - ‘Act_Pos’ to compute the position of the current actor (i.e. the
      selected image)
      - ’Act_Left’ and ‘Act_Right’ to move the actors (images) respectively
      on the left and on the right direction

Work to be done in the next week

   - I will continue to study ‘otbIceViewer’ class and relative dependencies

   - I will continue the ‘otbGlCoverFlow’ class implementation and its
   integration in ‘otbIceViewer’ class

Blocking issues

   - This week I focused my attention mainly on the coding, thus I did not
   fix the Mac OS X compilation issue (but at the moment this is not a real
   ‘Blocking issue’)

*Project links:*

Wikipage: http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/GSoC_2014_project
Repository: https://bitbucket.org/Mporfiri/gsoc_2014