[SoC] GSoC 2014 - gvSIG-jexcel - weekly report #2

Manuel Madrid madridgarcia.manuel at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:01:03 PDT 2014

Hi all,

* What did I get done this week?

- Created the maven multi-mode structure for the project.
- Added the library modules and configuration files needed to compile
and deploy the gvSIG plugin.
- Uploaded the project to the SVN:

   https://devel.gvsig.org/svn/gvsig-jexcel

The SVN is also available from the gvSIG Redmine:

   https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/projects/gvsig-jexcel/repository

* What do I plan on doing next week?

Next week I will try to have a preliminar version of the plugin that
allows just to load data, without taking into account types and parameters.

* Am I blocked on anything?

- Had problems to find where to register the new data provider.
- It was specially time-consuming to get familiar with the maven project
structure.
- I also found some problems to upload the source code to the SVN.
- I was not sure if some aspects of the maven general configuration are
correct.

Finally I could fix all those problems so I made the expected progress.

Best,
Manuel.