[SoC] GSOC'14- pgrouting weekly report 2:Refactor Current VRP Implementation into Generic Class Solver for pgRouting

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 22:07:35 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Here is my second weekly report:

* What did i do this week ?*
* Read more about the different category of VRP problems and different
optimization techniques that can be used to obtain an optimal result.
* Went through the VRP_Basic code and had a discussion with my mentors on
the same.

 *  What will I be working on next week?*
* Study the optimizer used in VRP_Basic and try to make it work , if not
then start implementing a new optimizer.
* Initially we have planned to focus on solving basic VRP and TSP and that
is the goal for the coming weeks.

* Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
* No

Link to weekly reoprt :
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2014-Mukul-Priya-R2

Link to code repository :