[SoC] Report 10 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator

Nipuna Gunathillake nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:25:25 PDT 2015

Hello,

Here's my progress for the 10th week of GSoC project GTFS-RT validator
tool.

Project link: https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/gtfs-realtime-validator

*1) What do I have completed this week?*

   - Finalized Restful API and removed the redundant servlets
   - Capture errors relating to one GTFS-Rt feed
   - Started work on capturing errors relating to multiple GTFS-Rt feeds
   - Refactoring Database access code and removing redundant code

*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Finalize one GTFS-Rt feed error capturing process
      - Display the errors on the web interface
      - Identify additional rules
      - Write the unit tests
   - Complete work on errors relating to multiple GTFS-Rt feeds
   - Start work on loading GTFS feed testing against Rt feeds

*3) Is there any blocking issue?*

   - None

Best Regards,

Nipuna Gunathilake.