[SoC] Weekly report 12

Calin Ciociu noctalin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:27:11 PDT 2015

Weekly report 12
---------------

Wiki page:https://github.com/jachym/pywps-4/wiki/GSoC-2015

What do I have completed this week?

	Added ability to create(upload), update and delete PyWPS processes.
	The newly created processes are not being loaded by the server though, this needs implementation later on.
	Same goes for deleting processes, it will also create some troubles because the server tries to load some default processes.
	Improved the REST index page showing the user the different URL with the methods explaining which does what.

What am I going to achieve for next week?

	Add and improve documentation on REST.
	Restructure code.

Is there any blocking issue?

	Currently I have no access to the repository because its owner has changed.

Best regards,

Calin Ciociu