[SoC] Help with mentor registration

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 00:22:30 PST 2015

Hi Bill,

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 1:49 AM, McIver, Bill (NBCC) <bill.mciver at nbcc.ca>
wrote:

> Dear Melange Team,
>
> I am trying to establish a connection with our backup administrator as
> required.
>
> He must first register, but
> it is not clear how he can do that.
>

>From here
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
Under "mentors & administrators",  click on "create profile", then follow
the steps. You will need a google account.
Once you have your profile, you should be able to "connect to your
organization" OSGeo.

HTH,
Madi

> We have tried the documentation in the FAQs, but to no avail.
>
> Please advise.
>

> WJM
> --
> William McIver, Jr., Ph.D.
> NSERC Industrial Research Chair on Mobile First Technology
> Office of Applied Research and Innovation
> New Brunswick Community College
> 26 Duffie Drive. Fredericton, NB E3B 0R6  Canada
>
> tel: +1 (506) 238-1210 fax: +1 (506) 453-7944
> bill.mciver at nbcc.ca | www.nbcc.ca
>
> College Works.
>
> This message is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and is to
> be treated as confidential or private communications. It must not be
> forwarded unless permission has been received from the originator. If you
> have received this message inadvertently, please notify the sender, delete
> the message and then delete your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

>                             [W]

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.