[SoC] Report 9 - Add productivity tools to MapServer's ScribeUI

Samuel Lapointe samuellapointe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:43:53 PDT 2015

Hello everyone, here is my ninth report for the ScribeUI project.

*Completed this week*

   - I spent most of the week doing bugfixes in preparation for the release
   - Release a new version of ScribeUI with the import and export features
   - Announce the release on the blog and mapserver users list, update the
   demo

*Plan for next week*

   - Create a first interface and plugin for the classification feature
   - Generate and add simple template classes to Scribe and Mapserver files

*Blocking issues*

   - No blocking issues this week

Have a nice weekend!
​