[SoC] Report 9 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator

Nipuna Gunathillake nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 19:01:49 PDT 2015

Hello,

Here's my progress for the 9th week of GSoC project GTFS-RT validator tool.

Project link: https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/gtfs-realtime-validator

*1) What do I have completed this week?*

   - Creating the Restful API (Still some parts to be completed)
   - Started work on unit test with errors
   - Load data to the new database

*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - For the error page
   - Finalize UI and have one end-to-end demonstration of how the errors
   are captured and stored then displayed using the unit tests.

*3) Is there any blocking issue?*

   - None

Best Regards,

Nipuna Gunathilake.