[SoC] Scalability for Big data processing, istSOS - Week #1

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:29:23 PDT 2015

Dear Luca,

thank you for your report, please link your wiki page to your report so
that we can follow the progresses of your work.

Cheers,
Margherita

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Luca Ambrosini <luca_ambro94 at hotmail.it>
wrote:

> ****** Week 1 ******
>
> What do i have completed this week ?
>
> - Installed istSOS VM
> - Installed pgpool server on istSOS VM
>
> What am I going to achieve for next week?
>
> - Set up a wiki page for my report
> - Configure pgpool replication
> - Test pgpool speedup
>
> Is there any blocking issue?
>
> No blocking issue
>
> In 2 weeks i will complete my school semester, i will have more time for
> GSOC after that.
>
> Have a nice week.
>
> Ambrosini Luca

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.