[SoC] Report 2 - Add productivity tools to MapServer's ScribeUI

Samuel Lapointe samuellapointe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:58:39 PDT 2015

Hello everyone! This is my second report for the ScribeUI project.

*Completed this week*

   - Added a debugging feature to the Scribe project using shp2img.
   - Fixed the issue #117 <https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui/issues/117>
   where the debug window was empty
   - Integrated Scribe’s new debug into ScribeUI
   - Fixed various issues (#92
   <https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui/issues/92>, #94
   <https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui/issues/94>, #118
   <https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui/issues/118>, #119
   <https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui/issues/119>)

*Plan for next week*

   - Using the new debug output, find the location of the errors in ScribeUI
   - Highlight them in the code editor

It might be tricky before I can catch all different errors sent by
mapserver but I want to get a big part of them next week.

*Blocking issues*

There were no blocking issues this week.

Have a nice week-end!
​