[SoC] Report 3 - Add productivity tools to MapServer's ScribeUI
samuellapointe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:34:23 PDT 2015
Hi everyone! Here is my third report for the ScribeUI project.
*Completed this week*
- I had to update CodeMirror to highlight the errors the way I wanted.
This update involved fixing a lot of bugs as the previous version was
almost 3 years old.
- I fixed a few bugs related to the logs
- The errors are now highlighted in the result tab. When an error
occurs, you can click on it in the logs to go to its location in the result
*Plan for next week*
- The first objective of the summer, improving the error output and
debugging is almost complete. I want to add a link in the debug to focus on
the correct layer in the Scribe editor section.
- I will review my work so far with my mentors to see if there’s
anything else I should add to these features
- If everything goes well, I will do a first pre-release and announce it
on the mapserver users mailing list.
- I had a few problems while updating CodeMirror but they’re all solved
Have a nice week-end!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC