[SoC] Report 3 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator
nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 12:47:43 PDT 2015
This is my progress for the third week of GSoC project GTFS-RT validator
*1) What do I have completed this week?*
- Implemented a simple background task monitoring the GTFS feeds.
- Currently this runs the same code that was used in the OneBusAway
- Saves the received data to an SQLite database which can be accessed
via a servlet for monitoring
- .Some re-factoring (package name change, copyright changes etc)
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Figure out ways of identifying different feeds correctly. (What
happens if a feed is empty?) (From last week. Need to complete)
- Connection of the monitoring and feed validation parts. (Currently
monitoring section of the application uses hard coded URLs)
- Write unit tests for some simple condition (eg - TimeStamp format)
- Refining the current method used to run a background process
monitoring the feeds.
- Need to discuss the suitability of the current method for running
the background task with mentors.
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
- Final week of the semester kept me busy and caused me to lose some
working hours GSoC. Will be catching up on next week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC