[SoC] Report 4 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator
nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 13:24:36 PDT 2015
My progress for the fourth week of GSoC project GTFS-RT validator tool.
project link: https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/gtfs-realtime-validator
*1) What do I have completed this week?*
- Changed the feed identification to a generalized form (No longer
checks for a feed type)
- Allowed adding variable amount of real-time feeds (No longer
restricted to three)
- The feed URLs are now passed on to the monitor page
- Discussed the background task and changed to a singleton
implementation (This will be extended to be able to monitor multiple feeds
simultaneously next week)
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Enabling running separate threads for each unique feed.
- Saving monitored information in a database
- Writing GTFS data associated with the Real-time feeds (Using the
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC