[SoC] Report 5 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator
nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 05:13:35 PDT 2015
Here's my progress for the fifth week of GSoC project GTFS-RT validator
Project link: https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/gtfs-realtime-validator
*1) What do I have completed this week?*
- Each real-time feed is now monitor in a separate thread. This thread
is unique for a URL.
- Saves values gathered in to a SQLite database.
- Completed the basic flow of gathering GTFS data and monitoring GTFS-RT
feeds (The basic architecture is completed in order to start monitoring the
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Discussing with mentors and setting a set of test cases to develop
against in the coming weeks.
- Start working on the first Test Case(s)
- Finding more rules that should be checked against (wiki - validation
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
- University exams will be held on the coming two weeks. (But, since we
only have about 2 exams per week I should be able to catch up any missed
work on the weekends.)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC