[SoC] OSGeo 2015 GSoC code projects

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:10:56 PDT 2015

Dear Martina,

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Martina Di Rita <martina.dirita at uniroma1.it>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have seen that OSGeo has been chosen as mentoring Organization for GSoC
> 2015, that's great!
>
> I have checked the ideas page where it is written "More coming soon": I
> would like to know if some other Geospatial Libraries or Desktop
> Applications under OSGeo will publish their ideas in the next days or if
> the list is already complete.
>
> In particular I would be interested in contribute in the OSSIM library
> development.

I suggest you to contact developers directly on the OSSIM mailing list and
check whether they are planning to take part in GSoC. Feel free to propose
your own idea and get their feedback.

Good luck!

> Thank you so much for your kind support,
>
> Regards
>
> Martina Di Rita
>
> --
> Martina Di Rita, *PhD Student*
> Geodesy and Geomatics Division
> University of Rome "La Sapienza"
> via Eudossiana, 18 - 00184 Rome Italy
> Phone ++39 0644585087
> E-mail *martina.dirita at uniroma1.it*
> <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/mailto::mattia.crespi@uniroma1.it>

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.