[SoC] Moved Project to Zoo-Project

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 01:18:19 PDT 2015

Hello Andrea,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:42 PM, andrea antonello <
andrea.antonello at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Soc Coordinators,
> I just added the Zoo-Project to the list of Soc ideas.
>
> This is due to the fact that in the JGrasstools project we had a joint
> idea that in the end has more weight on the Zoo-Project side. A mentor
> from Zoo will lead the project, so we removed it from the JGrasstools
> side and brought it to Zoo, where it will be handled in a more general
> way to support Java projects in general.
>
> Please let me know if that is ok, or if there is something else I need to
> do.

Excellent, I'm glad to see more proposals of joint projects.

Cheers,
madi

> All the best,
> Andrea

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.