[SoC] OSGeo-Live - GSoC 2015

epi massimodisasha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:31:21 PDT 2015

Hi List,

I’m willing to participate as student for to the GSoC 2015 working on the OSGeO-Live project.
My GSoC 2015 Idea will focus on the development of a cross-projects python library with the aim of bridging together the several software libraries already installed on the live through the use of the Jupyter notebook server in a series of "topic-oriented" geospatial notebooks.

A brief description is available on the OSGeO wiki at  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_GSoC_2015 <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_GSoC_2015>

I hope you will like this idea, your feedback is needed and very important to improve it.

Thanks,
Massimo.

PhD candidate at UNH - CCOM
http://ccom.unh.edu/user/distefano <http://ccom.unh.edu/user/distefano>