[SoC] Reminder: please prefer soc list for communcation with admins

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 05:44:11 PDT 2015

Dear Students,

some of you have been sending requests of connection via gtalk, linkedin
and other platforms. I am always available to answer your doubts, however
this mailing list is the right place where to contact admins and mentors.
If questions are answered in one public place, it is easier to get an
answer from us and to search for it later. Like past editions of GSoC, we
expect the number of students and mentors to be around 60-100 people,
therefore as admins, we promise to keep communications as short and
efficient as possible. We would like to ask in return to make the best use
of emails and soc list. Please use private emails only for confidential
matters.

Thank you for your understanding!
Madi & Anne
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive/phd032515s.gif

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.