[SoC] Report 1 - Port Network Analysis Extension to gvSIG 2.x branch

Eva Rodriguez rodriguez.eva81 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 00:49:40 PDT 2015

*Week 1*

This is my first report for the *Port Network Analysis Extension to gvSIG
2.x branch* project.

*1) What do I have completed this week?*

   - I wrote in this wiki. [[
   https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/projects/gvsig-networkanalysis/wiki]]
   - I have analysed the necessary changes for the development of version
   change.
   - I have defined of requirements to implement the functionality.
   - I have initiated the development of the creation of the graph network
   to use the new structure created in gvSIG for data processing and data
   access.
   - The SVN repository [[
   https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/projects/gvsig-networkanalysis/repository
   ]]

*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*

I want to create the Network Analysis Extension, creating the structure to
next uses by other extensions to calculate the route.

*3) Is there any blocking issue?*

I had problems with the user gvSIG SVN repository to upload the changes I
made in the code.