[SoC] Report 1 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator
nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:01:58 PDT 2015
I'm working on a GTFS-RT Validator
as part of the GSoC program this year for the Open Trip Planner project.
This is my progress for the week one.
*1) What do I have completed this week?*
*During the community bonding period:*
- Setup and studied existing programs consuming and producing
- Created html mock-ups for the UIs for the validator.
- Setup the wiki page
- Created jetty JSP application containing the html files.
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Create background task to download the GTFS files
- Reading and identifying the type of GTFS-Realtime feed
- Finalizing UI designs
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
- I will have to figure out the best way to run a background task for
the next weeks work
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC