[SoC] <GSoC 2015> <Improved metada for GRASS GIS> <week 1>

Matej Krejci matejkrejci at gmail.com
Sun May 31 12:30:57 PDT 2015

Hello. This is my first report for "Improved metada for GRASS GIS" project
[1].

1) What do I have completed this week?

   - I have partly finished support of exporting metadata to pdf files[2].
   - I have fixed some defects in metadata editor which arose from changes
   in GRASS core.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

   - To connect pdf export library with metadata editor.
   - Adding an option for fetching predefined metadata values from a DB
   (the backend used in GRASS GIS) e.g.: keyword lists, points of contacts.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

   - Luckily nothing happened.

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2015/ImprovedMetadata
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/log/sandbox/krejcmat/src/GSOC2015?rev=65344