[SoC] Students 2015: 1-minute showcase of your project!

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 00:49:07 PST 2015

Dear Students,

this is a gentle reminder that your contributions are due by the end of
this week. Thank you to the students who already contributed to the wiki
page! Your kind cooperation in meeting the deadline will allow us admin to
prepare the report for the OSGeo Newsletter in time. Please do not delay!

Thank you and best regards,
Your GSoC Admins
Madi & Anne

--