[SoC] GSoC 2015 final email from the admins

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:10:07 PDT 2015

Dear students and mentors of GSoC 2015,

we are proud to announce that all our students successfully passed the
final evaluation, and that all evaluations were filled up in time!

We will write a final report for Google s blog and OSGeo news in these
next two weeks, therefore we would kindly ask each student to describe
his/her GSoC with one sentence, that for example highlights a
particular moment or achievement. We would like to have all these
sentences ready by September, 18th; please send them by email to
Margherita.

We are very grateful to all mentors for being available for the whole
summer with guidance and suggestions for the students, and Google to
let OSGeo take part once again!

Kind regards from your witty OSGeo GSoC Admins,
Margherita and Anne
http://bit.ly/1IFktNd