[SoC] Report 10 - istSOS Web API

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:13:45 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

The second part of my job is to develop *JavaScript Framework, *which
enable creation of feature rich Web widgets, that will allow
developers/users to easily implement istSOS funcitonalities and publish
istSOS data within their own Web applications.

*What did you get done this week?*

This week, I implemented the form for generating chart widgets, there is
still  "build" method left to implement, but that will be quick, because
whole logic is about dynamically creating the <istsos-chart> element. This
implementation rellies on Vistsos - Data visualization framework and I
prepared it for possible updates. If any change comes up, the only thing
that needs to be updated is chart-types specification file and application
does all the rest.

istSOS core - GitHub repository
<https://github.com/WebPractice-LukaG/javascript-core>

istSOS Web Widget Creator - GitHub repository
<https://github.com/WebPractice-LukaG/web-widget-creator>

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

Next week, I plan to refine the code,put some comments  and update the
documentation. Also there are some issues with the event handling, which
I'm going to solve in consultance with the mentors.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Other than mentioned above, everything is fine.

Best regards,

Luka