[SoC] [@Mentors: Action required] GSoC 2016 Ideas page

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Fri Feb 19 09:01:36 PST 2016

Dear Madi and Anne,

we (Sean and I, twice OTP mentors) have also worked out two projects
ideas, but this time not directly for OpenTripPlanner but rather for
OneBusAway, which provide more basic transit/GTFS related libraries and
not just a particular app. As mentors we have 2-3 people including
someone from Irish Rail.

It would be great if we could join again under the OSGeo Umbrella and if
you could add our proposal link to the OSGeo wiki (as OnBusAway):
http://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-application-modules/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-2016

thanks and cheers from Chile,
stefan