[SoC] Framework which supports addition of contraction techniques for pgRouting - Weekly Report #6
rohithreddy2219 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:54:56 PDT 2016
I am working on the implementation of a framework which supports addition
of contraction techniques for pgRouting for the GsoC 2016. This is my sixth
*My initial plan*
- Testing the contraction cycle.
- Documenting the classes implemented so far.
*What did I do this week?*
- Discussion with the mentor about the contraction cycle on 28/06/2016.
- Wrote unit tests for contraction cycle for directed and undirected
- Analyse the contraction graph class and remove unwanted functions.
- Documented the contraction graph class.
- Documented the Identifiers class.
*What will I be working on next week?*
- Design and implement a function to expand the contracted graph.
*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
- At the moment I’m not blocked.
Below is the link to the branch I am working on
Below is the link to my wiki page
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Lab for Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC