[SoC] Report #6 - VistSOS Data Visualization Framework
felipe07 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 11:52:15 PDT 2016
I am working on VistSOS: a data visualization framework for istSOS.
1. What did you get done this week?
- I implemented an HTML Import Web Component to manage the generation of
- I implemented a Custom HTML Element to be the embedded part of the
chart in the client website.
- I've migrated the implemented functionality that generates the chart
in order to make it compatible with the developed Web Components.
- Some dependencies were migrated to bower.
2. What do you plan on doing next week?
- I have to finish the implementation of the Multiseries chart with
multiple X axes.
- Evalute and implement -if possible- a full histogram divided in parts
and a cumulative histogram.
- Include more configuration options in the prototype, like a second
color, scale and others.
3. Are you blocked on anything?
Have a great week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC