[SoC] Report 9 - istSOS Android Client

Florin-Daniel Cioloboc cioloboc.florin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 14:32:58 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

*What did you get done this week?*
Had a discussion with the mentors for the Android phase. The first step was
to compile the library and integrate it into Android project in order to
test it.

My fault was that this week I was traveling for a couple of days, didn't
manage my time properly, while also having only some temporary internet led
to not accomplishing this week as much as I could have.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

Continue testing the library functionalities in Android context such as
executing the requests for observation data, inserting observation.

*Are you blocked on anything?*
Not at the moment, I know what I have to do.

Best,
Florin