[SoC] Bringing pyModis to the web through ZOO-Project [Report Week 9]

chingchai humhong chingchai.h at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:17:47 PDT 2016

Dear All,

This is my ninth report of GSoC:
Link to the Github:
https://github.com/chingchai/pyModis/tree/gsoc-2016/zoo-pymodis
<https://github.com/chingchai/pyModis/tree/gsoc-2016/zoo-pymodis>
Link to the template for the web application:
https://github.com/chingchai/pyModis/tree/gsoc-2016/zoo-pymodis/app-service-web

1. What did you get done this week?
- This week, I continue creating the template by use the web application to
automatically generate the HTML form for accessing pyModis WPS services.
- I try to fix pyModis for downloading MODIS data because NASA required
username and password for download MODIS data. But not complete yet.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?
- Next week, I will continue creating the template by use the web
application to automatically generate the HTML form for accessing pyModis
WPS services.
 - Testing and update the template for the web application.

3. Are you blocked on anything?
- No.

Best regards,
Chingchai Humhong