[SoC] Bringing pyModis to the web through ZOO-Project [Report Week 10]

chingchai humhong chingchai.h at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:26:21 PDT 2016

Dear All,
This is my tenth report of GSoC:

Link to the Github: https://github.com/chingchai/pyModis/tree/gsoc-2016/zoo-
pymodis

Link to the template for the web application: https://github.com/chingchai/
pyModis/tree/gsoc-2016/zoo-pymodis/app-service-web

*1**. **What did you get done this week?*

§  This week, I continue creating the template by use the web application
to automatically generate the HTML form for accessing pyModis WPS services.

§  I try to fix pyModis for downloading MODIS data because the default http
server "http://e4ftl01.cr.usgs.gov" has been updated to require a NASA
earthdata account when downloading files.

*2**. **What do you plan on doing next week?*

§  Next week, I will continue creating the template by use the web
application.

§  Testing template system and web mapping application.

*3**. **Are you blocked on anything?*

§  No.

Best regards,

Chingchai Humhong