[SoC] Report - Second Week - Implementing new OGR Geometries for GDAL

Avyav Kumar avyavkumar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 08:04:06 PDT 2016

1)-What did you get done this week?
This week had been spent fine tuning code previously written and
integrating the code written, adding new packages and getting correct
builds. It was a slow start (a lot to learn) but I picked up pace
eventually.

2)-What do you plan on doing next week?
I plan to start writing the next part of the API (OGRPolyhedralSurface) and
test the code I've written.

3)-Are you blocked on anything?
I was blocked some times during this week's work, but my mentors always had
quick and helpful comments that pointed me to the right direction. A lot of
stuff came up that I hadn't anticipated, but I got past it successfully.

Regards,

Avyav