[SoC] GSoc: Report 4 - transiTime QuickStart application

Brendan Egan egan129129 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 11:21:19 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Here is my report for this week,

1)-What did you get done this week?

Completed junit test for GtfsFileProcessor,

Added license information to created java files

Completed a tutorial on  Hibernate/HSQL/Maven allowing greater
understanding of the transitime project.

Configured the Junit Test for GtfsFileProcessor to work with HSQL instead
of postgresql.

I had a call with my mentor. This is arranged to happen weekly.

2)-What do you plan on doing next week?

Add calling the GtfsFileProcessor function to the gui.

Fix some errors cause by the postgresql to Hsql migration.

Continue in setting up and documenting transitime.

This will involve running the main module of transitime with a view to
automating this in a unit test and then integrating with GUI.

3)-Are you blocked on anything?

No, but completing the Hibernate/HSQL/Maven integration tutorial took up
some time this week, but gave me the necessary knowledge to progress
further in constructing the transiTimeQuickStart.

Thanks,

-Brendan

Wiki page:
https://github.com/Egan109/core/wiki/Transitime-QuickStart-Gsoc-2016