[SoC] Report 5 - OGC protocols support within OL3-Google-Maps

Samuel Lapointe samuellapointe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:02:18 PDT 2016

Hello everyone, here’s my fifth report for the OL3-Google-Maps project.

Link to the library: https://github.com/mapgears/ol3-google-maps

What did you get done this week?

   -

   I created a website for the library, including instructions to get
   started and a list of examples:
   http://mapgears.github.io/ol3-google-maps/
   -

   I fixed the issue where some layers would send invalid requests
   -

   I released and announced version 0.7 of the library

What do you plan on doing next week?

   -

   Next week is dedicated to learn about the Node Package Manager (npm),
   and to put the library on it. The objective is to be able to install the
   library with npm by the end of the week.

Are you blocked on anything?

   -

   Nope

Note: Today and next friday are statutory holidays in my province. Since I
consider this project as a full-time job, I take the days off at the same
time as everyone else, so both this week and the next one will be 4-day
work weeks for me. My schedule was built around this so it’s not a problem
for the project.

Have a nice week-end!