[SoC] Report

Niroshan Sanjaya nsanj88 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 07:54:17 PDT 2016

Hi all,

This week report,

1. What did you get done this week?

Before start to build the JGrasstools.  Basic vector services based on
geotools have been integrated with the web UI. Apart from that some missing
vector services have been added to the geotools based basic vector services.
2. What do you plan on doing next week?
we will start working on JGrasstools.

3. Are you blocked on anything?

When we are using the web UI some services such as Buffer, Simplify,
Convexhull, Boundary are working properly. But when we are using services
which are using two features such as Union, Intersect are not working
properly (which means the result are not shown in the UI). As we identified
this error  probably occurred when the data comes as a string.

Thank you!
Niroshan