[SoC] Report #5 - VistSOS Data Visualization Framework

Felipe Poveda felipe07 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:14:45 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I am working on VistSOS: a data visualization framework for istSOS[1].

1. What did you get done this week?

   - I included validations for the fields of the Chart Designer.
   - I included the time zone offset as part of the getObservations request.
   - I included a color picker for the marks of the chart (e.g. color of
   the line if a chart line is selected).

2. What do you plan on doing next week?

   - I have to include more configuration options in the prototype, like a
   second color, scale and others.
   - I have to connect the prototype with the project [
   https://github.com/WebPractice-LukaG/javascript-core/ | istSOS Web API]
   in order to use the getObservations method.
   - I have to migrate to Bower for dependencies management.
   - I have to implement a Multiseries chart with multiple X axes.

3. Are you blocked on anything?

* No.

You can find the weekly report number 5 here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/VistSOS_Data_Visualization_Framework#Report_.235_.28June_26.29

Have a great week.
*Felipe Poveda*
*VistSOS project*