[SoC] GSoC 2017 - Week 11 Report- Adding Audio, Video, and SOS input support to the MapMint4ME

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 05:51:32 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Greetings.

My project title is "*Adding Audio, Video, and SOS input support to the
MapMint4ME*". The consolidated points showing the work done by me in the
eleventh week are as follows:

   1. *What did I complete this week?*
      - Completed the functionality for storing the recorded video. The
      video files can be stored in the binary format in the embedded
database of
      the MapMint4ME. The details can be obtained by following the link at
      *[1]*. I have uploaded a video to demonstrate the current
      functionality, which is available at *[2]*.
      - Setup the Bluetooth module (HC-05) successfully. Now, I am able to
      pair the Bluetooth module with my cell phone.

      2. *What do I plan to achieve the next week?*
      - Complete the SOS input support. The Sensor readings should be
      accessed from the MapMint4ME.
      - Complete the documentation and prepare for the final project
      submission.

      3. *Is there any blocking issue?*
      - Currently, I am not blocked.

[1]
 https://github.com/omshinde/MapMint4ME/commit/cc451121f7a24539d09e9495c070547b5dc2274c
<https://github.com/omshinde/MapMint4ME/commit/cc451121f7a24539d09e9495c070547b5dc2274c>
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5oWLiPHWQ&feature=youtu.be

The project wiki has been updated with the above details.

The link to the project wiki page: Wiki
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_17:_Add_Audio,_Video_and_SOS_input_support_in_MapMint4ME>
.
The link to the Github repository: Repo