[SoC] GSoC 2017- Week 11 Report - Integration of Bikeshare Information into an Open-source Transportation App

Rodrigo Carvalho carvalhorr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 08:20:39 PDT 2017

Dear all,

This is my progress report for week 11. You can follow my work on the
project in the main repository [1] and the Work In Progress Pull-Request
[2] to merge to the main repository. We are also keeping the progress
information updated in the issue that originated the project in [3].

*Week 11 (August 7 - August 13)*
*1. What do I have completed this week?*

   - Bug fixes
   - Started studying UI testing in conjunction with Google Maps. Espresso
   doesn't seem to be able to test maps interactions, so I started looking for
   alternatives and ways to make the tests.

*2. What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Bug fixes prior to releasing test version
   - UI testing

*3. Is there any blocking issue?*

   - No blocking issues

*4. Links*[1] https://github.com/carvalhorr/onebusaway-android/tree/gbfs