[SoC] Week 12(Final report) - istSOS Data analysis and statistical tools suite

Rahul Chauhan rahulnitsxr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 17:37:42 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Rahul and this is my final report of my project.

Title: *istSOS-Data Analysis and statistical tool suite*
Software Community: *istSOS*

*Abstract:*
The goal of my project primarily is to create OAT extension in RESTFull Web
api and OAT extension having data analysis and statistical tools for istSOS
which will be used to automate the creation of statisticate documents using
OAT library and harvesting the data from an istSOS server.

*The state of the art BEFORE your GSoC:*
Before my project istSOS web-api didn't support Data analysis using OAT
(Observation Analysis Tools).

*The added value that your project brought to the software:*
Using OAT library now istSOS web-api easily support data analysis using
implemented OAT methods and statisticat different type data.
OAT is a Python package which is integrated in the istSOS through an
interface exposing its features to non programmer users.

*Work to be done on the project:*
Digital Filter- not much left, just some bug fixes
Update documentation

*Links:-*

1 *Commits :*  https://github.com/rahulworld/Data-analysis/commits/master

2 *Wiki : *