[SoC] [GRASS-dev] GSoC 2017 Weekly Report 7 - SOS tools in GRASS GIS

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 14:02:36 PDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Here is the seventh report of my GSoC project - SOS tools in GRASS GIS. You
can see my project at wiki at [1]

What did you get done this week?

* As I declared in my timeline and proposal, I was out of internet and
electricity during the last week. So I wasn't able to do anything connected
with GSoC.

What do you plan on doing next week?

* I will attend FOSS4G-Europe in Paris, where I want to attend especially
Fully Open Monitoring System workshop which is also related to my project
* I would like to finish t.vect.in.sos and start works on r.in.sos

Are you blocked on anything?

* No

Regards,
Ondrej